Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wonderland Award//Lewis Carroll Portrait

Every year the USC Libraries hold a contest in order to promote the use of their Lewis Carroll/ Alice in Wonderland special collection. Here's a quick little video I whipped up of the later progress of a painting I made of Lewis Carroll for USC's Wonderland Award Contest. I've known for a while what I was going to make, I just don't know why I kept putting it off. I started painting it Monday and finished it this morning. The contest itself is fantastic and if you're a USC student, I would encourage you to participate. More details on the contest can be found here. I have yet to document the painting, so this low quality isight video will have to do for now.

1 comments:

Tim P April 14, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

you're the bomb myra. like, a really fucking big bomb. hydrogen or some shit. much love.

-tjp