Monday, March 22, 2010

Spike Jonze collaborates with Absolut Vodka

This month saw the premiere of "I'm Here," a short film written and directed by Spike Jonze for Absolut vodka. Although it was made for Absolut, there are no shots of the product in the film, which I really appreciated. I loved it, but considering I'm part of the company's target audience, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Robots, indie music, British accents, young love, L.A., AND Spike Jonze? Looks like someone did their research. You can watch the entire thing here: http://www.imheremovie.com/.

I'm here is a 30-minute love story about the relationship between two robots living in L.A. The film is written and directed by Spike Jonze. Andrew Garfield and Siena Guillory are in the lead roles, and the soundtrack includes original music by Sam Spiegel and original songs by L.A. based art musician Aska Matsumiya and other emerging musicians.





Here's the trailer:

0 comments: